Category:Submissions not accepted
Jump to navigation Jump to search
After careful consideration, the programme committee has decided not to accept the below submissions at this time. Thank you to the author(s) for participating in the Wikimania 2013 programme submission, we hope to still see you at Wikimania this August.
Pages in category "Submissions not accepted"
The following 123 pages are in this category, out of 123 total.
- Submissions/A Gateway to Peer Review Science: Wikipedia and Young Researchers
- Submissions/An Information Sharing Platform on Informal Settlements in South Africa
- Submissions/An Orphan wants to be adopted
- Submissions/Arabic Wikipedia in Jordan
- Submissions/Article Talk Pages as a Control Mechanism for English Wikipedia Articles
- Submissions/Ask the Language Engineering team
- Submissions/Bashkir Wikipedia
- Submissions/Being effective Wikimedians
- Submissions/Being late. Outreach activities by non-wikipedians.
- Submissions/Beyond Wikimedia projects: The rise of public wikis
- Submissions/Bots help for more editors, Persian Wikipedia example
- Submissions/Bring On "WikiSearchia" – A Collaboratively Built Search Engine
- Submissions/Browsing categories by popularity
- Submissions/Cantonese and other Chinese dialect Wikipedias: successes and challenges
- Submissions/Capture face and expresion from the native peoples on rural areas
- Submissions/Challenges for Wikimedia in Africa
- Submissions/CleanApp: global wiki-based trash reporting app & map
- Submissions/Collaborative Editing with EtherEditor - Idea, Technology and beyond
- Submissions/Common Acceptance of Wikipedia with Sourced Material
- Submissions/Conducting trainings on Wikipedia to masses or how to motivate people? Kyrgyzstan experience
- Submissions/Coverage of Asian biodiversity on Asian-language Wikipedias
- Submissions/Cyberactivism and Nationalistic Communicative Actions of Publics: Framing and Agenda-Building over Wikipedia in International Disputes
- Submissions/GFDL, CC-BY-SA, what does data expose about which is better?
- Submissions/GLAM: The untapped potential of the Military
- Submissions/Graphic Labs: from isolated initiative to coordinated graphic sets
- Submissions/Growing role and responsibility of the Wikipedia in secondary education
- Submissions/Guided Mobile Contributions to Commons via Campaigns
- Submissions/Have no fear, AffCom is here!
- Submissions/How have things gone for the organisations that have been through the Funds Dissemination Committee process?
- Submissions/How have things gone with the first year of the FDC?
- Submissions/How sitewide preferences get changed
- Submissions/How to change curricula?
- Submissions/How we gathered up 100+ online translators and maximized their collective power
- Submissions/ICT Intervention to enhance health services and information to mothers and children In rural communities in Jordan
- Submissions/Increasing Wiki Accessibility: Role of Speech Technologies
- Submissions/Informal education of physicians in Wikipedia and other channels
- Submissions/Integrating Wikipedia content into an expert-written peer-reviewed encyclopedia
- Submissions/Obstacles faced while editing localized articles
- Submissions/On a disparity in FOSS and wiki communities - the inherent sexism in both ignoring or addressing the gender gap
- Submissions/Open Access Media Importer
- Submissions/OpenCorpora.org: wiki-principles + Wikimedians + Wikimedia projects
- Submissions/Hindi Wikipedia: Independent Existence v/s Dependence on English Wikipedia
- Submissions/Semantic MediaWiki
- Submissions/Semanticpedia: why a semantic extraction of the Wikimedia projects still make sense in the Wikidata era
- Submissions/Speedy Transwiki - a proposal for wrong language submissions
- Submissions/SVG and Text Editor
- Submissions/Teach teachers to teach students about Wikipedia
- Submissions/Telugu Wikimedia projects: Challenges & Opportunities
- Submissions/The Brief History of Myanmar Wiki Development
- Submissions/The determinant factors of getting engaged volunteers: a macro analysis
- Submissions/The eternal clash between developers and community
- Submissions/The Graffiti of The Arab Spring as Visual Mass Communication in Egypt
- Submissions/The Impact of GLAM Institutions Outreach Educational Programmes in Botswana
- Submissions/The MediaWiki data browser
- Submissions/The Nightmare of Licensing: Image Patrolling Issues on The Hungarian Wikipedia
- Submissions/The past, present and future of paid editing on Wikipedia
- Submissions/The Potential of Micro-Outreach
- Submissions/The rebirth of Uncyclopedia - the story of a community that decided to take its hosting into its own hands
- Submissions/The Slovak Community
- Submissions/The Trend of Translation in the Indonesian Wikipedia: Substance v Aesthetic
- Submissions/The unusual student managed course that use Wikipedia as the platform - Let’s Writing The University Heritage on Wikipedia, The First Wikipedia Education Project in Taiwan
- Submissions/The Usage of Aymara on the Internet
- Submissions/The using of Wikipedia in the basic education
- Submissions/Thematic organizations as catalysts for cross-wiki collaboration
- Submissions/Tools for Detecting and Exploring Diversity in Articles
- Submissions/Translation of Commons Templates into Hindi: The Joy and Responsibilities of Contributors
- Submissions/Wiki Horizon Culture Education Threshold of Globalization (WHCETG) Project
- Submissions/Wiki Loves Monuments - an international project
- Submissions/Wiki Loves Monuments in Israel - Facing Special Challenges
- Submissions/Wiki Photographer
- Submissions/Wiki-Wisdom and Ethics: Principles P1 and P2
- Submissions/WikiAir Project
- Submissions/Wikifying academia
- Submissions/WikiGrafia: A new way to know
- Submissions/Wikimedia and Open Access
- Submissions/Wikimedia and OpenStreetMap: tools overview
- Submissions/Wikimedia Archaeologists. Thinking about a new Thematic Organization
- Submissions/Wikimetrics for a maturing encyclopaedia
- Submissions/Wikinews and original reporting
- Submissions/Wikipedia + universities + Estonia = ?
- Submissions/Wikipedia and thesauri: friends or foes?
- Submissions/Wikipedia and Wikiversity - Challenges and Benefits for India
- Submissions/Wikipedia article traffic as a mirror of media exposure
- Submissions/Wikipedia graphics: the future of encyclopedic cartography?
- Submissions/Wikipedia in the Arab world
- Submissions/Wikipedians at the London 2012 Paralympics
- Submissions/WikiProject: AIDS Control Agencies in India
- Submissions/Wikis for Under Resourced Languages
- Submissions/Wikistoria, a comparative encyclopedia of history
- Submissions/Wikiversity is begging for update
- Submissions/Wikiversity's Circuit Analysis course - Usage analysis
- Submissions/World musical classic translations to different languages
- Submissions/World's 6th Most Spoken Language: Bengali Wikipedia
- Submissions/Writing about Asia: An Indonesian Experience