Submissions/Wikipedia in the Arab world
Please note that this submission is not yet complete because the abstract and the detailed proposal is too brief..
After careful consideration, the programme committee has decided not to accept the below submission at this time. Thank you to the author(s) for participating in the Wikimania 2013 programme submission, we hope to still see you at Wikimania this August.
- Submission no.
- Subject no.
- Title of the submission
- Wikipedia in the Arab world
- Type of submission
- Author of the submission
- Mohamed Ouda
- Country of origin
- E-mail address
- Mohamed Ouda
- Personal homepage or blog
- The Arabic Wikipedia is one of the rapidly growing Wikimedia Projects. I will analyze who edit Wikipedia in the Arab world and how can we encourage them to edit
- Detailed proposal
- The presentation will include the below points
- who edit wikipedia in the Arab world
- Challenges for progress of the Arabic Wikipedia
- Initiatives to grow Arabic content on Wikipedia
- Wikimedia education program in the Arab world
- How we can improve the Arabic content
- WikiCulture and Community
- Length of presentation/talk
- 25 Minutes
- Language of presentation/talk
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).