Submissions/Arabic Wikipedia in Jordan
Please note that this submission is not yet complete because the detailed proposal remains empty.
After careful consideration, the programme committee has decided not to accept the below submission at this time. Thank you to the author(s) for participating in the Wikimania 2013 programme submission, we hope to still see you at Wikimania this August.
- Submission no.
- Subject no.
- Title of the submission
- Arabic Wikipedia in Jordan
- Type of submission
- Presentation, workshop
- Author of the submission
- Rami Tarawneh
- Country of origin
- Modern Language Center, Amman, Jordan
- E-mail address
- ramihotmail.com ramiar.wikipediacenter.org
- Personal homepage or blog
- Jordan Wikipedians are working on exciting projects to ensure a steady growth of Arabic wikipedia. Projects starting from servers installed within the universities to FM radio shows. They are also working on projects to get content from newspapers and government archives. The Presentation will cover the procedures and initial outcomes. Workshop will concentrate on gathering feedback from profitional wikipedians. Discuss and optimize procedures.
- Detailed proposal
WikiCulture and Community
- Length of presentation/talk
- 25 Minutes
- Language of presentation/talk
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- అమీర్ ఎ. అహరొని (talk) 20:11, 5 March 2013 (UTC)
- Man77 (talk) 19:55, 17 April 2013 (UTC)
- Daniel Mietchen (talk) 09:09, 21 April 2013 (UTC)
- sats (talk) 08:24, 28 April 2013 (UTC)
- Sbouterse (talk) 00:26, 1 May 2013 (UTC)
- GastelEtzwane (talk) 14:28, 4 May 2013 (UTC)
- Ijon (talk) 07:44, 5 May 2013 (UTC)
- Add your username here.