Submissions/World's 6th Most Spoken Language: Bengali Wikipedia
Please note that this submission is not yet complete because abstract and detailed proposal is missing.
After careful consideration, the programme committee has decided not to accept the below submission at this time. Thank you to the author(s) for participating in the Wikimania 2013 programme submission, we hope to still see you at Wikimania this August.
- Submission no.
- Subject no.
- Title of the submission
- World's 6th Most Spoken Language: Bengali Wikipedia
- Type of submission
- Author of the submission
- Jayanta Nath
- Country of origin
- Wikimedia India
- E-mail address
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract Presenting about World's 6th Most Spoken Language
- Bengali Wikipedia. I am wikipedia since 2006 (in English wikipedia with IP edit) and 2007 in Bengali Wikipedia. I am promoting and organizing local wiki meetup and workshop in Kolkata (it may be call in Eastern India). My slides/presentation is about our past/futrure project and share my all experience of my native Bengali language Wikipedia, our community, our growth.
- Detailed proposal
- WikiCulture and Community and Wikis in Asia
- Length of presentation/talk
- 25 Minutes
- Language of presentation/talk
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- scholarship applied
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- أمير إ. أهروني 20:48, 5 March 2013 (UTC)
- Leysan Gilmutdinova (talk) 09:59, 14 March 2013 (UTC)
- Bengali development should be a Wikimedia Movement priority. Blue Rasberry (talk) 20:57, 1 April 2013 (UTC)
- --عباد ديرانية (talk) 04:58, 9 April 2013 (UTC).
- -- Phoebe (talk) 02:14, 11 April 2013 (UTC)
- Man77 (talk) 20:13, 17 April 2013 (UTC)
- CT Cooper · talk 01:01, 29 April 2013 (UTC)