Submissions/Capture face and expresion from the native peoples on rural areas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
After careful consideration, the programme committee has decided not to accept the below submission at this time. Thank you to the author(s) for participating in the Wikimania 2013 programme submission, we hope to still see you at Wikimania this August.
- Submission no.
- Subject no.
- Title of the submission
- Capturing the history in peoples faces
- Type of submission
- Author of the submission
- Wilfredo Rodríguez
- Country of origin
- User of Wikimedia Commons and Wikipedia. Wikimedia Venezuela member and Kiwix activist.
- E-mail address
- Personal homepage or blog
- This is a course of how to capture face and expresion from the native peoples on rural areas
- Detailed proposal
- Experiences shooting faces of people in city and rural areas. How to ask for the permision to shoot. Tecniques and secrets to shoot featured pictures. Tips for use the light and elements.How to do a comfortable environment for the subject. Be part of environment and not a voyeur.
- Cultural and Educational Outreach
- Length of presentation/talk
- Approx. 15 minutes
- Language of presentation/talk
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- I have a scholarship, yes of course
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
- Keynote presentation
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).