Submissions/Korean Wikipedia and Wikimedia movement
After careful consideration, the programme committee has decided not to accept the below submission at this time. Thank you to the author(s) for participating in the Wikimania 2013 programme submission, we hope to still see you at Wikimania this August.
- Submission no.
- Subject no.
- Title of the submission
- Korean Wikipedia and Wikimedia movement
- Type of submission
- Author of the submission
- RYU Cheol
- Country of origin
- South Korea
- Wikimedia Korea Preparation Committee
- E-mail address
- Personal homepage or blog
Although Korean language speakers are more than 76 millions, Korean Wikipedia is developing very slowly but steady. The growth of Korean Wikipedia is somewhat behind expectation. To promote Korean Wikipedia, Korean local chapter preparation committee was formed in 2012 and hosted 10th anniversary event of Korean Wikipedia. The preparation committee likes to share current issues in Korean Wikipedia and Wikimedia movement in Korea.
- Detailed proposal
- Wikis in Asia
- Length of presentation/talk
- 25 Minutes
- Language of presentation/talk
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- അമിർ എ. അഹരൊനി (talk) 20:32, 5 March 2013 (UTC)
- Atropine (talk) 12:12, 10 March 2013 (UTC)
- great to hear an update about this project. Phoebe (talk) 02:09, 11 April 2013 (UTC)
- Man77 (talk) 20:04, 17 April 2013 (UTC)
- Daniel Mietchen (talk) 16:01, 20 April 2013 (UTC)
- Fuzheado (talk) 02:47, 1 May 2013 (UTC)
- Bishdatta (talk) 17:50, 2 May 2013 (UTC)
- Jon Davies WMUK
- Ziko (talk) 18:03, 3 May 2013 (UTC)
- Graham87 (talk) 12:46, 5 May 2013 (UTC)
- Jeromy-Yu Chan, COIC (talk) 17:47, 5 May 2013 (UTC)
- Ijon (talk) 00:14, 16 May 2013 (UTC)
- sign your username here