Submissions/Farsi Wikipedia, Problems, Solutions, Hopes
Please note that this submission is not yet complete because the detailed proposal and track are empty.
After careful consideration, the programme committee has decided not to accept the below submission at this time. Thank you to the author(s) for participating in the Wikimania 2013 programme submission, we hope to still see you at Wikimania this August.
- Submission no. 3055
- Subject no.
- Title of the submission
Farsi Wikipedia, Problems, Solutions, Hopes
- Type of submission
- Author of the submission
- Country of origin
- E-mail address
- Personal homepage or blog
We will go thoroughly into the problems of growing Wikipedia and solution's we found to overcome the problems. We will talk about of hopes of future and how to make wiki more accessible for people around the country.
- Detailed proposal
- Length of presentation/talk
- 25 Minutes
- Language of presentation/talk
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Jeromy-Yu Chan, COIC (talk) 14:15, 30 January 2013 (UTC)
- Ijon (talk) 19:39, 1 February 2013 (UTC)
- Leysan Gilmutdinova (talk) 20:52, 4 February 2013 (UTC)
- --Netha Hussain (talk) 18:58, 9 February 2013 (UTC)
- Amire80 (talk) 13:20, 20 February 2013 (UTC)
- Phoebe (talk) 19:32, 9 April 2013 (UTC)
- CT Cooper · talk 23:35, 28 April 2013 (UTC)
- Theredmonkey (talk) 10:52, 29 April 2013 (UTC)
- Sharihareswara (WMF) (talk) 01:27, 1 May 2013 (UTC)
- Superbellymonster (talk) 21:19, 3 May 2013 (UTC)