Category:Technology and Infrastructure
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Technology and Infrastructure"
The following 78 pages are in this category, out of 78 total.
- Submissions/Hacking our teams: Flexible ‘agile’ development at the WMF
- Submissions/How sitewide preferences get changed
- Submissions/How to enhance your MediaWiki extensions with Echo notifications
- Submissions/How to make MediaWiki support the grammar of your language better
- Submissions/How Wikimedia and OpenStreetMap can help us build an alternative to commercial Web 2.0 services
- Submissions/I, for one, welcome our new (ro)bot overlords!
- Submissions/ICT Intervention to enhance health services and information to mothers and children In rural communities in Jordan
- Submissions/Improving "admin tools" workshop
- Submissions/Improving templates with Lua and Scribunto
- Submissions/Improving the user experience of language tools
- Submissions/Increasing Wiki Accessibility: Role of Speech Technologies
- Submissions/Make the web speak your language
- Submissions/Make your user experience easy to learn: a guided tour
- Submissions/Making wiki accessible for visually impaired editors
- Submissions/MediaWiki API - A through 茲
- Submissions/MediaWiki at Facebook
- Submissions/MediaWiki i18n getting data-driven and world-reusable
- Submissions/Migrating from the Toolserver to Tool Labs
- Submissions/Minor languages (in example of Sakha language) challenges faced in times of mobile technologies development
- Submissions/Multilingual Wikimedia Commons - What can we do about it
- Submissions/Semantic MediaWiki
- Submissions/Semanticpedia: why a semantic extraction of the Wikimedia projects still make sense in the Wikidata era
- Submissions/Snuggle: Software support for wiki-mentors
- Submissions/Speedy Transwiki - a proposal for wrong language submissions
- Submissions/Multimedia Roundtable
- Submissions/Supporting translation of Wikipedia content
- Submissions/SVG and Text Editor
- Submissions/Thank you for the music!
- Submissions/The MediaWiki data browser
- Submissions/The Nightmare of Licensing: Image Patrolling Issues on The Hungarian Wikipedia
- Submissions/The Technology Behind Wikidata
- Submissions/The UserMetrics API: Measuring participation in Wikimedia projects
- Submissions/Tools for Detecting and Exploring Diversity in Articles
- Submissions/Transparency and collaboration in Wikimedia engineering
- Submissions/Turnkey Mediawiki Test Platforms: Vagrant and Labs
- Submissions/What do others think about the look of Wikipedia?
- Submissions/What is a product manager, and why does Wikimedia need them?
- Submissions/What the %$*! do we know? How (and why) to run an experiment on Wikipedia.
- Submissions/Who's doing what at WMF Engineering?
- Submissions/Wikimedia and OpenStreetMap: tools overview
- Submissions/Wikipedia graphics: the future of encyclopedic cartography?
- Submissions/Wikipedia Mobile The Trojan Horse - Why MediaWiki has a separate mobile site
- Submissions/WikiProjects: yesterday, today and tomorrow
- Submissions/Wikisource vision development
- Submissions/Wikiversity is begging for update