Submissions/Wikipedia content - thematics analysis
This is a withdrawn submission for Wikimania 2013.
- Note: this submission has been withdrawn because of preparing another one: Submissions/World musical classic translations to different languages. --A1 (talk) 21:46, 20 March 2013 (UTC)
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Wikipedia content - thematics and popularity analysis
- Type of submission
- Author of the submission
- Andrij Bondarenko (uk:User:A1)
- Country of origin
- Wikimedia Ukraine
- E-mail address
- Personal homepage or blog
- Detailed proposal
This presentation will continue the issue I prepared for Wikimania 2011. What do wikipedians write about and what do people read about? What is the structure of human knowledge, accumulated on Wikipedia? These are key question of my issue.
My new research will include more language versions of Wikipedia (all European languages with 500K+ and all Slavic languages with 100K+ articles). Also an issue about the traffic statistics (based on http://stats.grok.se analysis).
- WikiCulture and Community
- Length of presentation/talk
- 10 Minutes
- Language of presentation/talk
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- see above
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- أمير إ. أهروني 20:48, 5 March 2013 (UTC)