Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Fourth Annual Wikimania LGBT Meetup at Wikimania 2013 in Hong Kong will bring together LGBT Wikimedians and allies from around the globe.
There will be a traditional wiki meetup format with focus on LGBT content development, LGBT editor recruitment and community building between the LGBT and ally communities.
The intention is to keep momentum going from DC (and before) and hold an annual meetup at subsequent Wikimanias.
This event is organized by the Wikimedia LGBT. People interested in participating in this Project can join a brief meeting of like-minded volunteers, following the meetup, to outline goals and activities for upcoming year.
Time / Location
18:00 – 20:30, Saturday, August 10, 2013
- Varnent (talk)(COI) 09:52, 5 February 2013 (UTC)
- Shujen Chang (talk) 18:22, 5 February 2013 (UTC)
- Tom Morris (talk) 18:23, 5 February 2013 (UTC)
- Blue Rasberry (talk) 11:36, 18 February 2013 (UTC)
- --Park1996 (talk) 13:31, 21 February 2013 (UTC)
- Leinad (talk) 14:12, 12 April 2013 (UTC)
- I have no funding to attend Wikimania, but a bit of virtual engagement would be nice for those of us who cannot afford to travel to Hong Kong. Fæ (talk) 10:39, 14 June 2013 (UTC)
- Will sure attend this one. Oarabile Mudongo (talk) 13:22, 17 June 2013 (UTC)
- DerFussi 08:20, 9 August 2013 (UTC) -- suffering from lack of time. Do you hang around anywhere later? -- DerFussi 08:24, 10 August 2013 (UTC)
- --Roblespepe (talk) 03:10, 11 August 2013 (UTC) (Argentina)
- I missed it at HK, as it was post 18:00, let's do a meet-up again soon. Cheers --Sou Boyy (talk) 11:36, 22 August 2013 (UTC) (India)