Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chairman of the board of the association Wikivoyage e.V.
Fussi was contributor, admin and interim go-between on the German Wikitravel. After the sale of Wikitravel to commercial interests, I started to build the non-profit Wikivoyage project together with some other contributors. On 02. November the project was transfered to the Wikimedia Foundation.
Fussi as a traveller: He knows a bit about these places.
|A fan of FC Energie Cottbus|
- 115 Flights
- 295.523 / 395:30 Hours
- 7,37 times orbited the earth
- 0,769 times to the moon
- „home airport:“ Bangkok: BKK (33 times)
- Deutschen - native speaker. Understand Saxon patois One of my ancestors hails form there.
- English - good enough for normal communication.
- Malay - started self study recently but lack of time.
- Polisch - started learning it at a evening class, but had to stop it. Reason: see above.
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|