Submissions/From open educational resources to open education
Please note that this submission is not yet complete because the abstract and detailed proposal are empty.
This is an open submission for Wikimania 2013.
- Submission no.
- Subject no.
- Title of the submission
From open educational resources to open education (draft)
- Type of submission
- Author of the submission
- Teemu Leinonen
- Country of origin
- E-mail address
- Detailed proposal
- Cultural and Education Outreach
- Length of presentation/talk
- 25 Minutes
- Language of presentation/talk
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Jeromy-Yu Chan, COIC (talk) 14:16, 30 January 2013 (UTC)
- Ijon (talk) 20:17, 1 February 2013 (UTC)
- Dyolf (talk) 22:45, 15 February 2013 (UTC)
- See also Wikipedia:Communicate OER. It is a fundamental problem that there is insufficient respect for either OER or open education itself. Blue Rasberry (talk) 08:44, 19 February 2013 (UTC)
- --Sachinvenga (talk) 07:19, 29 March 2013 (UTC)
- JuhaV (talk) 11:55, 17 April 2013 (UTC)
- Add your username here.