All you wanted to know about grants, and didn't know who to ask...
WMF is hosting a grantmaking booth at Wikimania - from August 9 to August 11 - to discuss our grantmaking with whomever's interested in learning more about it. Staff members will include the Grantmaking department (Anasuya Sengupta, Asaf Bartov, Siko Bouterse, Jessie Wild, Katy Love, Winifred Olliff, Jonathan Morgan) and our colleagues (Jaime Anstee from the Program Evaluation and Design team). Committee members from the Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC), Grants Advisory Committee (GAC) and the Individual Engagement Grants Committee (IEGC) will also be at the booth. We hope you will all consider signing up below to let everyone know when you'll be available.
If you are a community member interested in a specific issue and/or meeting a specific person, please also sign below and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Where and when
From August 9 to August 11, in the foyer of the Jockey Club Auditorium (near registration)
Committee members who will help with the booth
Please list your name, affiliation (eg: FDC, IEG committee, GAC) and the times you are interested in being at the booth, and we'll add you to the schedule.
- -- Kiril Simeonovski (GAC; 14:00-15:30 on 10 August or 14:00-15:30 on 11 August)
- Béria Lima msg 22:09, 2 August 2013 (UTC) GAC, time to be defined yet :D
- Polimerek (talk) GAC; 9.08 lunch break and 11.08 lunch break
- FloNight (talk) 16:30, 4 August 2013 (UTC) when.
- Pundit (talk) 01:51, 5 August 2013 (UTC) time - depending on needs and availability
- Lankiveil (talk) 02:50, 5 August 2013 (UTC) (GAC, WMAU) - happy to help out for a bit if I can. Lankiveil (talk) 02:50, 5 August 2013 (UTC).
- Mike Peel (talk) 03:52, 8 August 2013 (UTC) (FDC; no specific times)
- --Arjunaraoc 10 Aug, 1400-1530
- -- Your name here!
Please list your name, affiliation (project, language community, user group, thematic org, chapter...), your query re grants, or request to meet a specific staff/committee member.
- -- Your name and request here!
Staff people who will help with the booth
Once ready, this schedule will give everyone a general idea of who might be at the booth at any given time. The schedule is somewhat flexible and may change.
For now, here is a list of people who will help with the booth.
- Siko Bouterse: August 10 morning
- Jessie Wild: Some of August 9, August 11 afternoon
- Asaf Bartov: TBD
- Jonathan Morgan: August 10 early afternoon
- Jaime Anstee: TBD (See listed times and topics on office page for final approval)
- Winifred Olliff: August 9 morning until later afternoon, August 10 afternoon
- Katy Love: Aug 9 afternoon, August 10 morning
- Anasuya Sengupta: TBD